The Potomac Region Solar Energy Association the regional chapter of the American Solar Energy Society will hold its annual meeting and conference at the Arlington Central Library. Our mission is to fuel a grass roots movement that will deliver energy independence and drive our nation to a cleaner more sustainable future. For this end we hope to deliver an understanding and provide the tools that will motivate our participants to to take action.
11:00am Solar 101 Update: New Technologies and Still Lower Costs
11:30 Free Dollars for You: A policy update on solar incentives
12:00 Lunch with an Historical Overview of PRSEA, ASES & ISES
1:00pm PRSEA Annual Membership Meeting (Open to All)
- Officer & Committee Reports
- A New Role for PRSEA?
- Facilitated Member & Guest Discussion on the Future of PRSEA
- Old Business (including a proposal to renaming PRSEA)
- New Business (if possible, kindly submit topics prior to meeting)
- Nominations for Board of Directors and Key Committee Chairs
Meeting ends at 2:00pm but we will stay around for Committee Volunteer Sign-up, Community Networking, etc., Plus Solar and Passive Solar Design experts available to answer your solar questions until 4:00pm.